1) Any photo I have provided to the BIG PICTURE is of appropriate content and family friendly. I am aware that any content deemed inappropriate will be removed from the BIG PICTURE MOSAIC without refund.
2) All photos are of a medium to high resolution.
3) I give consent that all parties in the photos have given permission to have their photo reproduced and put on public display.
4) I agree to give permission to have your photos reproduced and put on public display.
5) The Big Picture Campaign does not guarantee the size and location of any photos in the final layout and design of the Legacy Murals.
6) All monies paid to the City of Grande Prairie for the Big Picture are a donation to the Capital Campaign Fund.
7) I will not hold the City of Grande Prairie responsible for any error or omission in regards to my submission to The Big Picture Campaign. All photos are held in a secure area of the City of Grande Prairie's database and will be used for the purpose of the Big Picture Mosaic only.
8) As required under the FOIP Act, informed consent is required when a child's personal photo or information is shared. Your consent is voluntary, and will be valid for the Big Picture Project only. There may be occasion where your photo is captured and identifiable as part of the Bigger Picture and reproduced for promotional purposes, but reproduction of the original photo will be for the Big Picture only.
By submitting your photo(s) you give the Eastlink Centre permission to reproduce and promote your photo(s) for the Big Picture Mosaic and its fundraing campaign.